Denzai Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and relevant laws and regulations, and handle personal information appropriately, as follows.
1. Definition of personal information
As used in this Policy, “personal information” shall mean personal information defined pursuant to the Act Concerning Protection of Personal Information, meaning information pertinent to existing individual, which can personally identify a specified individual by its name, birth date, or other description contained in such information (including those which can easily collate other information to personally identify a specified individual), or those containing personal identification code.
2. Collection of personal information
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, company name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when a user registers for use.
3. Purpose of collection and use
The Company generally collects and uses the personal data for the purposes shown below.
- a. to provide the products and services;
- b. to deal with inquiries;
- c. to provide information about these products and services;
- d. to accomplish purposes incidental to purposes as set forth above.
4. Change of purposes of use of personal information
The Company reserves the right to change the purposes of use of personal information for as long as it will continue to remain relevant, and notify you of, or make it public such change.
5. Restrictions of providing to a third party
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person other than the following cases.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, with the consent of the person concerned, when there is a risk of impeding performance
- (5) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
- 1. Including the provision to third parties for the purpose of use
- 2. Items of data provided to third parties
- 3. Means or method of provision to third parties
- 4. Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
However, the following cases do not fall under the third party specified above.
- (1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- (3) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, and to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of the person who uses the personal information, when notifying the person in advance of the name or name of the person who is responsible for the purpose of use and management of the personal information, or when the person is in a state where the person can easily find out, the corporation will identify the personal information If the name or name of the person in charge of use or the person in charge of management is changed, notify the person in advance about the contents to be changed, or place it in a state where the person can easily know.
6. Disclosure of personal information
When a person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if one of the following applies to the disclosure, all or part of it may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose it, we will notify the person without delay.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- (3) When it violates other laws and regulations Information other than personal information such as access logs will not be disclosed in principle.
7. Correction of personal information
If we are required by you to make a correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “Correction”) of your personal information by reason that such information is untrue, we shall promptly carry out investigations to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of use thereof after identifying that such request has been submitted by you, and make a Correction based on the results thereof, and you shall be notified thereof (or we shall notify you if we shall not make any Correction), unless otherwise we are not obligated to do so under the Act Concerning Protection of Personal Information or other relevant laws and regulations.
8. Suspension of use of personal information
The Company, from the reason that the personal information of the person is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicly announced, or because it was obtained by false or other illegal means, if you are requested to stop or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as “use stop”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, will stop using your personal information. Notify the person. However, if there is a large amount of expenses for the suspension of use of personal information, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., and if necessary measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person will take this alternative.
9. Changes to this Basic Policy
Where required, this Basic Policy may be amended. Since the Company cannot contact you on every occasion, please refer to website for the latest version of this Basic Policy.
Denzai Kogyo Co., Ltd.
4-2-17, Utajima Nishiyodogawa-ku, Osaka 555-0021
Click here to contact us.